By visiting, using, and/or accessing this Website, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not visit, access and/or use this Website.
- The content of this website is strictly for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be, nor should it be relied upon as, legal, financial, or other professional advice. You should consult a qualified professional before taking or omitting to take any action relating to anything discussed in this website.
- CFS shall also not be liable for any damage or loss, of any kind, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this website. This includes, but is not limited to, any damage or loss suffered as a result of your reliance on the content of this website.
- All content on the Website is provided “as-is”, “as available”, and “with all faults”. CFS disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, to the furthest extent possible under the law.
Privacy and Cookies
- The privacy of your personal data is important to us and we are committed to safeguarding it. The term “personal data” refers to personally identifiable data about you, such as your name, birth date, e-mail address or mailing address, and any other information that is identified with you personally.
- You understand and agree for CFS to contact you for any purposes related to the services that CFS is providing or had provided you with and/or on matters which you have an ongoing relationship with CFS.
- CFS may from time to time modify, replace, or otherwise change these Terms. We will post the Terms on this page in accordance with the changes made.
- By visiting, accessing and/or using this Website after such changes have been posted on this page, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms, including all the changes.
Reproduction of Website and Website Contents
- This Website is maintained by CFS. The content, information, logo, diagrams, artworks, graphics, and all other works (such as literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works) on the Website (the “Website Contents”) are protected by the applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws. The Website Contents are owned or, where not owned, used under licence by CFS. Please see our Copyright Notice for more information.
- In particular, you agree not to reproduce or make this Website or any of the Website Contents available to others, in any circumstance and for any reason, through the use of screen capture technology (including but not limited to distributing, in any form or medium, screen captured images or screen recorded video or other screen captured visual representations of the Website or any of its contents) without the express permission of CFS.
Hyperlinks from this Website to other websites
- This Website may contain hyperlinks to non-CFS websites. CFS is not responsible for the contents of those websites and cannot guarantee the reliability of any information found on them.
- CFS is also not responsible for the content and privacy practices of non-CFS websites. You should consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- You agree that using hyperlinks on this Website to non-CFS websites, and visiting, accessing and/or using those websites, is entirely at your own risk, and CFS shall not be held liable for any damages or loss of any kind as a result of your visiting, access and/or use of non-CFS websites or your reliance on their contents.
- Any hyperlinks from the Website to non-CFS Websites shall not under any circumstance be considered association or affiliation to or endorsement of those websites or any content of those websites or any individual or organisation associated with those websites by CFS.
Restrictions on inbound hyperlinks
- You must seek permission from CFS before hyperlinking to the Website or any of its contents. CFS reserves the right to impose any condition on hyperlinking to the Website or to refuse permission to do so without declaring its reason(s).
- If you hyperlink to this Website or any of the Website Contents, you agree to accept these Terms, including any subsequent changes to the Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you must not hyperlink to this Website or any of the Website Contents, and if you have already done so, you must immediately discontinue doing so.
- CFS reserves the right to disable any hyperlinks to the Website or any of the Website Contents, and to request that any hyperlink be removed, without stating its reason(s) for doing so.
- Any hyperlinks to the Website from non-CFS websites and any permission to hyperlink to the Website or any of the Website Contents shall not under any circumstance be considered association or affiliation to or endorsement of those websites or any content of those websites or any individual or organisation associated with those websites by CFS.
Access to the Website
- CFS reserves the right to deny or restrict access to this website to any person(s) or from any IP address(es) without stating its reason(s) for doing so.
Use of this Website
- You agree that you will not use this Website or any of the Website Contents (including but not limited to photographs and information about individuals) to violate any legal rights available to others, such the right to privacy, or in any manner contrary to applicable laws and regulations in Singapore.
- You agree that you will not use this Website or any of the Website Contents (including but not limited to photographs and information about individuals) in an inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful manner.
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.